The hours for registering new students at Vanderlyn over the summer are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am to noon through July 22nd. Registration will be closed the week of July 4th.
Please bring the following documents with you:
Student Registration Packet*
Household Registration Packet*
Also bring originals and copies of the following:
• Proof of residency- Recent utility bill (power, water or gas) OR Signed Lease or Deed
• Child’s certified birth certificate or passport
• Child’s Social Security card (Waivers are available)
• Immunization Form 3231 with 2nd Varicella
• Vision-Hearing-Dental Form 3300
• Parent’s photo ID
*For your convenience the Registration Packets, both Household and Student packets, are available to print off from the DeKalb County School website (http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/registration - choose the top 2 links under Documents/Forms) that you can complete before you come to Vanderlyn.
If your child was born outside the United States and is new to DeKalb County Schools, you will need to register them at the International Welcome Center before coming to Vanderlyn. For more information call the International Welcome Center at 678-676-6602.